Please do read them, and check in for updates as the latest version always applies (we’ll usually only make updates when we release a new service, change how we provide a service, or have to comply with a new legal requirement).
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) apply to the entire contents of any website powered by Spinning Globe (the “website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
The Website belongs to Spinning Globe Ltd, registered in England & Wales under the registration number 09045122 and with the registered office at 3 Maple Close West Finchley London N3 1AS , England (referred to, collectively, as “us”, “we” or the “Company”).
Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you accept the Terms in full regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept the Terms, please do not use the Website. The Company may revise and update the Terms at any time. You should check the Website from time to time to review the current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
1. Introduction - You may access limited areas of the Website without registering your details with us. The main content in the Website is located in areas of the Website that are only open to you if you register. Each registration is for a single user only. You may not share your user name and password with any other person(s). Your registration is shared between Spinning Globe and travel industry partners who have included their content in the Website and is subject to our Privacy & Cookies policy.
3. Advice - The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision or recommendation.
4. Changes to website - Spinning Globe reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Spinning Globe shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
5. Links to third party websites - The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Spinning Globe or its partners or otherwise used by Spinning Globe as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Spinning Globe and its partners will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 Spinning Globe makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
8. Indemnity- You agree to indemnify and hold Spinning Globe and its directors, employees and agents and partners harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Spinning Globe arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
10. Governing Law - These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Spinning Globe is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Spinning Globe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 September 2016.
What we collect
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at us email@example.com
Spinning Globe Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy provides you with information on what cookies may be set when you visit the Spinning Globe site, and any of the sites powered by Spinning Globe, and how you can manage them.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to the hard drive of your computer when you use a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use two types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies automatically expire when you leave our website or shut down your browser. Persistent cookies are cookies that stay on your computer permanently until you manually delete them. None of the cookies used by Spinning Globe collect information that you have not already given us and nor are they used to deliver advertising.
Below is some information covering the types of cookies used by Spinning Globe:
Settings Cookies Our websites use a number of cookies to remember your settings and preferences. These cookies are there to make your life easier. They can for example remember your login email address.
Analytics Cookies We use Google analytics to track how people find our websites. This information is gathered anonymously and stored by Google.
Embedded Video Cookies Sometimes we embed videos from other websites such as youtube.com. When we embed a video, this allows the video provider to also set cookies on your browser. In most cases they will be using cookies to gather information which will allow them to improve their service. For more up to date information about specific cookies check with the video provider.
Social Media Cookies If you interact with Social Media, like Facebook and Twitter, from our websites those platforms will be able to set cookies on your browser. For the most up to date information about specific social media cookies please check with the social media website in question.
Managing Cookies If you would like to 'opt-out' of the cookies from our site, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings. You may limit site operation or functions if you limit cookies, and if you delete all your cookies you may have to update your preferences with us next time you visit.